This year revenue has taken on added importance for retailers.
And one of the key factors tied to revenue is customer loyalty.
But as consumers shop with unlimited choices, earning their loyalty becomes a bigger challenge.
Acquiring and retaining loyal customers is a loftier task now than ever before.
How can you increase revenue, spark elevated engagement, and build long-term loyalty with your best customers?
The answer lies in premium loyalty programs.
But how do customers feel about these programs?
To find out, check out our new 2020 Premium Loyalty Data Study.
The data study:
- Explains premium loyalty and shows how these programs are different than traditional ones
- Looks at how these programs increase engagement and build brand advocacy
- Examines whether consumers would pay to join a premium loyalty program of your own
This data study offers you insights directly from actual consumers about how they feel about premium loyalty programs, what they find most valuable, and whether these programs increase long-term loyalty.
After reading the data study, you’ll learn:
- How consumers feel about paying for loyalty program membership
- The categories where consumers are most likely to enroll
- How traditional and premium loyalty programs can work together
- The benefits that motivate consumers to join
- How premium loyalty programs impact the shopping habits of your millennial customers
- What your customers expect from their memberships
If you’d like to learn more, download the premium loyalty data study for free here.