Nearly two-thirds of customers say their loyalty is more difficult for retailers to maintain than ever before.
Your customers’ habits and expectation are changing at a tremendous rate, especially as more of them move online. That’s why traditional, points-based programs alone aren’t enough anymore.
So, it’s no surprise that Premium Loyalty is a hot topic among retailers today.
New data shows that that 95% of retailers with traditional loyalty programs have discussed launching a premium loyalty program in 2021.
Brands like Walmart, Urban Outfitters, and Best Buy have recently announced premium loyalty programs of their own.
So, should you consider launching a premium loyalty program or tier for your brand?
We partnered with Retail TouchPoints to research the topic and put together this interactive iPaper on premium loyalty to help you understand:
- Why premium programs are critically important for retailers right now.
- How they help retain your best customers post-pandemic.
- What benefits, timing, and value your members expect.
- Challenges that retailers face launching these programs in-house.
- The most important KPIs to track for a successful program.
Ninety-five percent of retailers with a traditional loyalty program have discussed launching a premium program. Want to learn more?